TRIP COMMUNITY SUPPORT & EDUCATION
There are a number of schools and orphanages in the area of Rio Dulce in Guatemala that are in Need of Assistance in kind. For those looking for an Organized trip. As part of the tour, participants are taken on a tour of local several schools in disadvantaged areas Along the Rio Dulce. Normally we invite to the visitors to bring small presents for the local Students and the school, and the local ones prepare With their limited resources and Happy Fish Travel support.
Minimum 10 people
There are a number of schools and orphanages in the area of Rio Dulce in Guatemala that are in Need of Assistance in kind. For those looking for an Organized trip. As part of the tour, participants are taken on a tour of local several schools in disadvantaged areas Along the Rio Dulce.
Normally we invite to the visitors to bring small presents for the local Students and the school, and the local ones prepare With their limited resources and Happy Fish Travel support, special Activities Such as soccer games, pick nicks, traditional games, reforestation Programs, classroom's painting, etc.
Depart from Santo Tomas de Castilla by way of a water taxi, Along the coast of Amatique Bay, Which Provides an Enjoyment and a beautiful view of the forest of the Caribbean coast of Guatemala Which is connected with the entrance of Rio Dulce That Takes You Along Where the majestic cannon Have the Mayans managed to share Their culture Which makes this multicultural country.
The journey will take you to Some of the high lights of this beautiful national park, Which includes nature, culture and adventure.
This visit is done in order to Promote a Cultural Exchange Between the Foreign Students and the local ones. By this way, Both groups get real impressions about Their Students realities and help to create the global Better Relationships Between races, Creeds, Ethnicities and cultures.
|Includes:||Roundtrip transportation to the port, tour guide, entrance, food.|
|What´s to bring:||Camera, hiking shoes, suntan lotion and hat|
- Complementary soft drinks or bottled water are served during the tour.
- Round trip transport between the ship and attractions.
- The meeting point is inside the pier. Happy Fish Travel have a special permission. Our guides are located close to the main gangway, just behind the security stand (scanner).
- Our guides will be at pier with a sign and the name of the tour on it.
- This tour has been designated an adventure tour.
- All tour guides are bi-lingual English – Spanish. For other languages please make the request in advance.
- During this tour, in some places there is no shade, pax should bring sunscream, a hat, sunglases, etc.
- During the rainy season, Sep- Nov, pax should expect some rain. Pax should bring a raincoat.
- Happy Fish Travel suggests pax to bring mosquito spray for beach and rain forest tours.
- Boats and tour guide are equipped with First-Aid Kit in case of accidents.
- Pax should wear comfortable shoes.
- Pax should be advised to bring a backpack to store cameras, film, sunscream and any other belongings for easy travel.
- This tour is designed for active people that enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- 30 minute tour of the Bay Amatique
- 4.5 hours boat trip on the Rio Dulce canyon, visiting the places of most interest
- 30 minute walking tour in the Caribbean town of Livingston
- 1 hour for lunch at the Happy Fish Restaurant
- 30 minute of returning to port.