TOUR THE BEST OF ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Depart towards Antigua, which is the focus of your Colonial Antigua tour. Antigua's official name is 'The Noble and Loyal City of Santiago de los Caballeros', and was founded by the Spanish conquistadors as the capital of the Spanish Kingdom, which extended from the Yucatan Peninsula to what is now Costa Rica.
Antigua is among the world's best conserved Colonial cities, it is a magic and captivating small town that makes you feel time might have stopped some 300 years ago.
Experience the splendors of ancient time by strolling along charming cobblestone city streets to visit Central Park, where the Cathedral and Government Palace are located, the Church and Convent of La Merced and the unique Hotel-Museum Casa Santo Domingo. Your knowledgeable guide will provide you with relevant information. Lunch will be served at Casa Santo Domingo.
This tour provides ample time for you to take pictures or video. On the return to your ship, enjoy the scenery, including great views of the Agua and Fuego (Water and Fire) Volcanoes. Note Guests must be able to leave the wheelchair to board the bus.
There is a moderate amount of walking, some level and cobblestone streets in Antigua. Wear comfortable shoes, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and cash for shopping.
|Duración:||APPROXIMATE 6 1/2 Hours.|
|Includes:||Roundtrip transportation the Puerto, tour guide, entrance, Lunch with a non-alcoholic beverage|
- Complementary soft drinks or bottled water are served during the tour.
- Round trip transport between the ship and attractions.
- The meeting point is inside the pier. Happy Fish Travel have a special permission. Our guides are located close to the main gangway, just behind the security stand (scanner).
- Our guides will be at pier with a sign and the name of the tour on it.
- This tour has been designated an adventure tour.
- All tour guides are bi-lingual English – Spanish. For other languages please make the request in advance.
- During this tour, in some places there is no shade, pax should bring sunscream, a hat, sunglases, etc.
- During the rainy season, Sep- Nov, pax should expect some rain. Pax should bring a raincoat.
- Happy Fish Travel suggests pax to bring mosquito spray for beach and rain forest tours.
- Boats and tour guide are equipped with First-Aid Kit in case of accidents.
- Pax should wear comfortable shoes.
- Pax should be advised to bring a backpack to store cameras, film, sunscream and any other belongings for easy travel.
- This tour is designed for active people that enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- 90 b
- 30 minutes for enjoy the snack of tropical fruits and visit the souvenir store.
- 60 minutes for enjoy the River Break.
- 30 minutes for change clothing.
- 30 minutes for the drive back to the pier.