Depart towards the nearby open-cage zoo called the Auto-Safari Chapin - a natural reserve founded in 1980. Its mission is to help preserve the fauna and to educate about the vital importance of animals. It is among the largest animal parks in Guatemala.
Once on the premises, your vehicle travels through the zoo, where several types of large and small animals, such as lions, zebras, giraffes, elephants, tigers, monkeys, and others can be seen. At the conclusion of your excursion, there will be a short shopping stop for souvenirs and use of restrooms, before returning to your ship.
Note: Participants in wheelchairs must be able to leave the wheelchair upon entering the bus. Wear comfortable shoes, and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and insect repellent. re43
|Duración||4 ½ hours|
|Includes:||Roundtrip transportation the Puerto, tour guide, entrance.|
- Complementary soft drinks or bottled water are served during the tour.
- Round trip transport between the ship and attractions.
- The meeting point is inside the pier. Happy Fish Travel have a special permission. Our guides are located close to the main gangway, just behind the security stand (scanner).
- Our guides will be at pier with a sign and the name of the tour on it.
- This tour has been designated an adventure tour.
- All tour guides are bi-lingual English – Spanish. For other languages please make the request in advance.
- During this tour, in some places there is no shade, pax should bring sunscream, a hat, sunglases, etc.
- During the rainy season, Sep- Nov, pax should expect some rain. Pax should bring a raincoat.
- Happy Fish Travel suggests pax to bring mosquito spray for beach and rain forest tours.
- Boats and tour guide are equipped with First-Aid Kit in case of accidents.
- Pax should wear comfortable shoes.
- Pax should be advised to bring a backpack to store cameras, film, sunscream and any other belongings for easy travel.
- This tour is designed for active people that enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- 90 b
- 30 minutes for enjoy the snack of tropical fruits and visit the souvenir store.
- 60 minutes for enjoy the River Break.
- 30 minutes for change clothing.
- 30 minutes for the drive back to the pier.