LAKE ATITLAN FULL DAY TOUR
The Lake Atitlán is "the most beautiful lake in the world" and this same phrase is often heard from the European and American visitors that constantly travel through the narrow winding road that leads to Lake Atitlán. The beautiful lake, as it is seen from Panajachel, Santa Catarina and San Antonio Palopó, has three volcanoes (Tolimán, Atitlán and San Pedro), as its backdrop.
Lake Atitlán is volcanic in origin. Its surface is 1562 meters above sea level, although this figure varies somewhat from year to year as the lake rises and falls. The maximum recorded depth is 324 meters but the lake is probably somewhat deeper in parts. It is 12 miles long and between 4.4 and 7.5 miles wide. The total surface area of the lake is 81.25 square miles.
|Includes:||Roundtrip transportation the Puerto, tour guide, entrance, Lunch.|
- Complementary soft drinks or bottled water are served during the tour.
- Round trip transport between the ship and attractions.
- The meeting point is inside the pier. Happy Fish Travel have a special permission. Our guides are located close to the main gangway, just behind the security stand (scanner).
- Our guides will be at pier with a sign and the name of the tour on it.
- This tour has been designated an adventure tour.
- All tour guides are bi-lingual English – Spanish. For other languages please make the request in advance.
- During this tour, in some places there is no shade, pax should bring sunscream, a hat, sunglases, etc.
- During the rainy season, Sep- Nov, pax should expect some rain. Pax should bring a raincoat.
- Happy Fish Travel suggests pax to bring mosquito spray for beach and rain forest tours.
- Boats and tour guide are equipped with First-Aid Kit in case of accidents.
- Pax should wear comfortable shoes.
- Pax should be advised to bring a backpack to store cameras, film, sunscream and any other belongings for easy travel.
- This tour is designed for active people that enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- 90 b
- 30 minutes for enjoy the snack of tropical fruits and visit the souvenir store.
- 60 minutes for enjoy the River Break.
- 30 minutes for change clothing.
- 30 minutes for the drive back to the pier.