FILADELFIA COFFE ESTATE & ANTIGUA
Drive 90 minutes through lowland pastures and past three spectacular volcanoes en route to the Filadelfia Coffee Estate in the central zone on the outskirts of Antigua. The Filadelfia Coffee Estate is an ecological project which encompasses approximately 250 acres of land.
Experience and see how highquality Guatemalan coffee, famous around the world, is cultivated, harvested, and processed from the seeding of the coffee beans to the preparation of the coffee beverage. Lunch will be served at the estate’s outdoor restaurant before you continue with the short drive to Antigua.
In Antigua you will have some free time to enjoy the city’s colonial charms. Antigua was founded in 1543 and in declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. Re-boarding the motor coach you will head back to the pier in Puerto Quetzal.
|Duración:||6 1/2 Hours|
|Includes:||Oundtrip transportation the Puerto, tour guide, entrance, Lunch with a non-alcoholic beverage|
- Complementary soft drinks or bottled water are served during the tour.
- Round trip transport between the ship and attractions.
- The meeting point is inside the pier. Happy Fish Travel have a special permission. Our guides are located close to the main gangway, just behind the security stand (scanner).
- Our guides will be at pier with a sign and the name of the tour on it.
- This tour has been designated an adventure tour.
- All tour guides are bi-lingual English – Spanish. For other languages please make the request in advance.
- During this tour, in some places there is no shade, pax should bring sunscream, a hat, sunglases, etc.
- During the rainy season, Sep- Nov, pax should expect some rain. Pax should bring a raincoat.
- Happy Fish Travel suggests pax to bring mosquito spray for beach and rain forest tours.
- Boats and tour guide are equipped with First-Aid Kit in case of accidents.
- Pax should wear comfortable shoes.
- Pax should be advised to bring a backpack to store cameras, film, sunscream and any other belongings for easy travel
- This tour is designed for active people that enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- 90 b
- 30 minutes for enjoy the snack of tropical fruits and visit the souvenir store.
- 60 minutes for enjoy the River Break.
- 30 minutes for change clothing.
- 30 minutes for the drive back to the pier.