Hacienda Tijax is a vivid example of nature at its best. Take the trails and the canopy tour through the rain forest which includes crossing over crystal clear natural springs and river ways by elevated cable bridges up to 98 feet high. Here, you'll learn about the products of the jungle such as gum, rubber, spices and medicinal plants.
Hacienda Tijax is a vivid example of nature at its best. Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by friendly and informative personnel who will ensure an unforgettable experience for the adventure-seeking visitor. You'll be informed of the different options that are available to you.
Some of the main attractions available for an additional cost are the trails and the canopy tour through the rain forest which include crossing over crystal clear natural springs and river ways by elevated cable bridges up to 98 feet high. There, you'll learn about the products of the jungle such as gum, rubber, spices and medicinal plants as well as enjoy spectacular views of the orchids and epiphytes through the elevated trails.
Your tour includes the chance to sunbathe by the pool or take a refreshing dip in the pool. Other options available include kayaking to observe howler monkeys on the other side of the river; horseback riding, mountain biking (depending on weather), or a visit to Castillo San Felipe. Note: The trail is 1 1/2 (2.5 kilometers) long.
Please note that the trail, kayaking, horseback riding & biking are not included and are available on a first-come, first-served basis and have an additional fee.
|Includes:||Roundtrip transportation the puerto , tour guide, entrance.|
|Do no include:||Food, Drinks.|
|What´s to bring:||Camera, hiking shoes, suntan lotion and hat|
|Private Price:||We offer the possibility to make this tour PRIVATE (Boat & Guide) for an additional fee of 20% of the regular rate and with a minimum of 8 participants.|
- Complementary soft drinks or bottled water are served during the tour.
- Round trip transport between the ship and attractions.
- The meeting point is inside the pier. Happy Fish Travel have a special permission. Our guides are located close to the main gangway, just behind the security stand (scanner).
- Our guides will be at pier with a sign and the name of the tour on it.
- This tour has been designated an adventure tour.
- All tour guides are bi-lingual English – Spanish. For other languages please make the request in advance.
- During this tour, in some places there is no shade, pax should bring sunscream, a hat, sunglases, etc.
- During the rainy season, Sep- Nov, pax should expect some rain. Pax should bring a raincoat.
- Happy Fish Travel suggests pax to bring mosquito spray for beach and rain forest tours.
- Boats and tour guide are equipped with First-Aid Kit in case of accidents.
- Pax should wear comfortable shoes.
- Pax should be advised to bring a backpack to store cameras, film, sunscream and any other belongings for easy travel.
- This tour is designed for active people that enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- 90 b
- 30 minutes for enjoy the snack of tropical fruits and visit the souvenir store.
- 60 minutes for enjoy the River Break.
- 30 minutes for change clothing.
- 30 minutes for the drive back to the pier.